PDA

View Full Version : Inventor Courses

Baron Blades
2006-04-11, 07:51 PM
How about a few more Inventor courses. I've only seen the one listed and would love to see some more.

Eric Wing
2006-04-11, 07:53 PM
How about a few more Inventor courses. I've only seen the one listed and would love to see some more.
Look again

sunithbabu78
2006-04-12, 12:29 AM
Hi,

Look for the July course .....

ATP 132 .... 132 "Part Modeling using AutoDesk Inventor – Learn the Easy Way".

Its going to be full of fun learning ..............

Any way look for ATP 120 Week 2 and 3 class !!!!!!!!! It would make you MAD to learn more..................

MUCH MORE IN ITS WAY

Baron Blades
2006-04-12, 02:47 PM
Okay, let me rephrase... How about a few "Advanced" Inventor courses? I'll sign up and get the current course work, but I'd like to take my skills to the next level. Extrusions and part modeling is all well and good, but those are pretty basic concepts in Inventor. Throw in something on improved workflow, or maybe advanced part modeling using parameters or tables, etc. Something a little more in depth than what you can glean from the tutorials you get with the software. I'm not complaining, I'm just eager to be more than proficient with the software, and we can't get our company to pay for training, so I have to look elsewhere for the knowledge. :)
Look again

sunithbabu78
2006-04-13, 11:37 PM
hi,

Thats great you seem to look forward for more courses [Advanced]. But I have designed the course from beginner to advanced hence you may have to wait untill I come to advanced level not too far.... propably I would like to let you know the plan followed

Part Modeling .............
Assembly .............
Drafting ...........
Presentation ..............
followed by
Advanced Part and many to follow in FAST TRACK ...............

Just Wait, you will definitely be taking your skills to the sky..............

Because If one is strong in Basics of all modules then he need not struggle in Advanced level..................