PDA

View Full Version : ADT 2006 Project Navigator Properties

bradlyferrell
2006-04-19, 12:45 AM
I have created a title block dwg, added company logo and such, then inserted fields for Project Name, Client Address, Total Sheets, Drawn By, etc.
This dwg was saved as a template (dwt) and I set the new sheet creation path to find this .dwt.
All AEC Project fields work great except for the fields that involve the Sheets category. Not a single field from Sheets category works except TotalSheets. CurrentSheetTitle, CurrentSheetNumber, etc. will not fill-in when a new sheet is created. I have triple checked to make sure the data is correctly entered in Sheets/Properties. Not even the CurrentSheetCustom fields work.
The only custom fields that work are the ones I created in the actual Project Details/Edit.

Has anyone else had this issue? Any ideas what I am doing wrong?

Note: The template did work for about a week, then all of a sudden the fields stopped working.

Thanks in advance.

Steve_Bennett
2006-04-20, 01:45 AM
Please note I've moved this from the ADT general forum to this one since it relates directly to PN.

Steve_Bennett
2006-04-20, 01:46 AM
One tip I got last year at AU was to have the template as part of a sheet set while creating the fields. This way you are sure that you got the fields working correctly. Once you're done setting it up, simply perform a saveas on the file in in the SS & save it as your .dwt file.