PDA

View Full Version : New Augi Member

AutoCAD_Junkie
2006-05-12, 07:26 PM
Hey Augi Group, name's Aaron, I'm looking forward to learning more and helping others with the software that I use day after day, all day long. Just giving a shout out to everyone.

CADKitty
2006-05-12, 07:28 PM
~looks up~ Hey look, a shout out.

Welcome to AUGI! Poke around all the forums, read the Forum Guidelines, and of course check out the best peer-to-peer training program in the known universe, the AUGI Training Program! :mrgreen:

And when you're done with all that, come on over to CWC (Coffee Without CAD) for some general silliness.

Mike.Perry
2006-05-12, 07:57 PM
Hi Aaron

Hello and welcome :)

If you have not already, you may wish to review the following ( contains some helpful and useful information on getting started with the AUGI forums )...

*** New Forum Users please read and take note ***

:beer: Mike

Wanderer
2006-05-15, 04:42 PM
Welcome, Aaron! Happy to have you aboard. Admitting you have a problem is the first step... oh, no, wait :Oops: ... I may be getting ahead of myself here...

:mrgreen: whatever... just jump on in, and cruise around, don't be afraid to ask any questions... erm... preferably after you've done a search (http://forums.augi.com/search.php?)... ;-p

Hey Augi Group, name's Aaron, I'm looking forward to learning more and helping others with the software that I use day after day, all day long. Just giving a shout out to everyone.