PDA

View Full Version : A way to Supress Error Dialog Boxes

Scott D Davis
2003-06-03, 06:36 PM
I would like to see a way to supress or turn off error dialog boxes. Maybe its a checkbox for "Don't Show this Error dialog again."

What prompted this is modification to a plan with room tags. Everytime I delete a wall, I get the message "The room tag is not in a properly enclosed region." and I have to click OK on the dialog. It would be nice to be able to turn this off. Maybe the "Ambiguous" room tag highlights in purple lines like an incomplete stair does, so that you know you need to fix it.

Steve_Stafford
2003-06-03, 08:09 PM
I tend to remove a room from a schedule prior to making changes to a floor plan when "rooms" are going to get altered. This way all the tags go away first...then no errors. But it would be nice to have a suppression option too.

Wes Macaulay
2003-06-13, 03:30 PM
I tell my clients that Revit needs a button that says "Whatever" on it, so that every time they get a warning / info dialog that pops up, which in Revit is every couple of seconds while you work, you can hit "Whatever", which is really what we're saying when we hit OK several hundred times per day.

A room tag is not in a properly enclosed region...

Whatever <click>