PDA

View Full Version : Wipeout printing problem

stephan.villeneuve
2004-06-03, 08:02 PM
Hi.

Do you have or had this problem?

I have Autocad 2000i with Microsoft Windows 2000, Service Pack3 and a plotter OCE TDS400 (Driver oce7.hdi).

If user make WIPEOUT in Model Space or Paper Space, the surface of WIPEOUT have a "dot" pattern on a plot paper but not at Full Preview.

I searched in Autocad 's Help and in the Web (Yahoo, Google) but without result.

If anyone have a soluce, I'll appreciate.

Thanks!

Mike.Perry
2004-06-04, 06:45 AM
Hi

Have you tried using an Hewlett Packard hpgl Heidi Driver? The 650C is a good generic driver.

Has the Oce got the latest firmware update installed?

Have a good one, Mike

joe.bina
2004-06-04, 02:20 PM
Shouldn't you be using a System Printer Driver?

anovelli
2004-06-04, 04:07 PM
I had the same problem on my Xerox 8830 & 510 PLotters. I finally through trial and error found a solution. It had NOTHING to due with AutoCAD. In my plotters settings there are some Options for "Raster Half Tone Method". I changed the settings from Halftone Screen to Error Diffusion and I now get WIPEOUTS to plot without the dots. This makes sense because WIPEOUTS are actually a blank raster image.
Hope this helps on your OCE Plotter.

stephan.villeneuve
2004-06-15, 08:39 PM
Thanks a lot guys.

You wrote me what a believed and after I decided to discuss with Océ and stop to search anywere.

I received an informations of Océ for a "Windows Printer Driver" or "Windows Raster Driver 3"; in my case is a "WRD3" cause my version of printer.

Bye!

PS: Sorry for my english...