PDA

View Full Version : test

shari.nemerovski
2006-06-29, 04:38 PM
hi...I'm new user

Li'l Crys
2006-06-29, 04:41 PM
Congratulations! You are successful! Welcome to the forums! Make yourself at home and don't be a stranger. :mrgreen:

david_peterson
2006-06-29, 04:59 PM
hi...I'm new userWelcome to Augi :beer:

rkmcswain
2006-06-29, 05:10 PM
hi...I'm new user

So what do you use?
AutoCAD, ABS, LDT, MDT, C3D, ADT, Revit, Inventor, or something else...? :)

BrenBren
2006-06-29, 05:26 PM
Welcome, welcome, come on in, take off your shoes and have a :beer:

But, first we ask that you check out this - "*** New Forum Users please read and take note ***". It has some good information on navigating and using AUGI's New Forums.

And, when you are done with that, don't forget to pop over to CWC for a little rest and relaxation, without CAD :)

kennet.sjoberg
2006-06-29, 05:35 PM
Welcome, welcome, come on in, take off your shoes and have a :beer:
:confused: Do you have beer in your shoes ? ? ?

shari, welcome, you will find me in the LISP forum.

: ) Happy Computing !

kennet

Daniel Amon
2006-06-29, 06:06 PM
What I didn't know there was going to be a test! I didn't have time to study!

Welcome to AUGI, Shari. Glad to have you join us. When you get done looking around don't forget to come over to CWC (http://forums.augi.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45) for a break :beer:.

BrenBren
2006-06-29, 06:15 PM
:confused: Do you have beer in your shoes ? ? ?

shari, welcome, you will find me in the LISP forum.

kennetYou don't? :shock: :?

;)

kennet.sjoberg
2006-06-29, 06:20 PM
You don't? :shock: :?

;)
You cant believe me Brenda, when I wrote my line to you I was laughing at least five minutes, my happy tears are still there . . . thank you for extending my life time.

kennet

pferreira
2006-06-29, 06:42 PM
Welcome, shari.nemerovski!

BrenBren
2006-06-29, 06:44 PM
You cant believe me Brenda, when I wrote my line to you I was laughing at least five minutes, my happy tears are still there . . . thank you for extending my life time.

kennet
My pleasure ;)

Wanderer
2006-06-29, 07:27 PM
:mrgreen: admitting is the first step.

Welcome! feel free to look around... feel free to ask (and answer) any question. :)

hi...I'm new user

The VLG
2006-06-30, 03:10 PM
hi...I'm new user
Woo Hoo a new member :p

Welcome to the hipest joint on the web, any cad related problems will be answered here & most other things too!

CGM
2006-07-02, 05:14 PM
:confused: Do you have beer in your shoes ? ? ?In my younger days, the man of the match, had to drink a half-pint of beer out of an old rugby boot. (Okay it was made out of brass this boot.)

macwizzy06
2006-07-06, 12:11 PM
You know, every now and then, I take a peep into the New Forum Users arena and I get jealous at all welcomes... and hollas... and love... and... to think that I didn't know I could get these too, when I first got here. :)

A great welcome to you. You could get those above and much more... "Just ask and it shall be given unto you" ;)

jaberwok
2006-07-06, 12:20 PM
You know, every now and then, I take a peep into the New Forum Users arena and I get jealous at all welcomes... and hollas... and love... and... to think that I didn't know I could get these too, when I first got here. :)

A great welcome to you. You could get those above and much more... "Just ask and it shall be given unto you" ;)

Aaaah.

Never mind; you were adventurous, diving straight into ATP.

:beer:

macwizzy06
2006-07-06, 12:28 PM
Aaaah.

Never mind; you were adventurous, diving straight into ATP.

:beer:
There, there... that's some consollation... something to smile about :mrgreen:

The VLG
2006-07-06, 03:21 PM

A great welcome to you. You could get those above and much more... "Just ask and it shall be given unto you" ;)I'm sure you can take consulation from the glowing green bar under your name..:)

macwizzy06
2006-07-07, 10:49 AM
I'm sure you can take consulation from the glowing green bar under your name..:)
Huh... which one? ;) It says, "beam of lights". Is that anywhere near Celestial? :mrgreen: