PDA

View Full Version : Slide library migrated from AutoCAD 2006 to 2007 not functioning

erb
2006-09-26, 03:09 PM
I migrated a menu in AutoCAD 2006, that contained a slide library to insert blocks. It works fine in 2006. However when I migrate it to 2007, it does not work. In the CUI, the macro section is grayed out. I have the slide library files in a path that is in the support file search path. Attached is a screen shot of my problem. Any suggestions.

Mike.Perry
2006-09-27, 03:36 AM
Hi "erb" ( Sorry, I do not know your real name )

Please note I have *moved* this thread from the AutoCAD Customization (http://forums.augi.com/forumdisplay.php?f=118) forum to this one, as I feel this particular forum is a more appropriate place for such a topic.

Thanks, Mike

Forum Manager

Steve Johnson
2006-10-06, 02:32 AM
I've never had that problem so I'm not going to be much help. My custom menus have plenty of image (nee slide) menus that work just fine in 2006 and 2007, so I have no idea why yours don't appear, if you're sure there are no path issues. However, I think I know why that area is greyed out. It appears to be your enterprise menu, which is supposed to be read-only.