PDA

View Full Version : Batch modifying of parcel labels??

whf
2006-09-29, 05:20 PM
Hello all,

So, I'm trying to toggle a large number of parcels from one label style (number, area, perimeter) to another (number only). When I'm in the parcels in the prospector tab, I can see and select multiple parcels at once, but I can only change the label style of one parcel at a time. I know that I can change the attributes of the label itself and thus change all at once, but I don't want to do that as there are other parcels using that label style that I do not want to alter. This is quite annoying to 3-click change every parcel individually. I've got c3d 2007, but haven't started using (fear of change..). Has this been addressed in the new release (2007) or am I just missing something in 2006? Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Bill

civil3Dguide
2006-10-01, 10:21 PM
Well I only have experience in 07, but if you select parcels in the prospector tab, so they are listed below in the vista viewer, then select all of them, right click on the title tab "Style" select edit and the new style you want, there you go. Are you saying no way, yet, yes way, this is good stuff.

whf
2006-10-02, 07:15 PM
Christian,

Beautiful! Works great! Thanks!

Bill