PDA

View Full Version : Revision Tags (small clouds)

Marv Muston
2006-10-10, 03:23 PM
ADT2006:

Good morning.
I've got a little bit of a problem.
In the ADT Project navigator, I've added 2 custom fields: "Rev No" and Rev Date" for use with the current sheet not the whole sheetset.
The reason I've added them was so I could insert the sheet list onto the index page. The sheet list table would have 4 columns, SHEET NO., SHEET TITLE, REV NO., and REV DATE.
I've tried adding the two latter columns without making them custom, but, in modifying the sheet list table, I couldn't find a REV Date field.

This works great, except, when I edit the rev cloud and tags style, I cannot find how to add a current sheet custom field. :?

Does this make sense??? :?:

Thanks!

Marv :beer:

tatriest
2006-10-10, 05:05 PM
As seen in the attached JPG, I added the "Revise" custom feild per the following HELP directions:

To create a custom property for a sheet set

--In the Sheet Set Manager, open a sheet set.
--On the Sheet List tab, right-click the sheet set node. Click Properties.
--In the Sheet Set Properties dialog box, click the Edit Custom Properties button.
--In the Custom Properties dialog box, do one of the following:
--Click Add to create a new custom property for the sheet set. Click the name and the default value to enter the information for these fields. To assign this property to the sheet set, make sure that Sheet Set is selected under Owner.
--Click the name and the default value to change the information for these fields.
--Click a custom property from the list. Click Delete to remove the property.
--Click OK to close each dialog box.

But, as you see in the lefthand pane, I have some default Feild Names available for use: CurrentSheetRevisionNumber and CurrentSheetRevisionDate -- do you not have them?

Terry

Marv Muston
2006-10-10, 05:08 PM
Ok - OK....I found the solution with the help of my friend Bob Bell.

Thanks Bob!!

I missed a step in redefining the attributes on the revision tag block....duh....

Marv