PDA

View Full Version : Plumbing Riser Example

Arnel Aguel
2006-11-25, 02:11 AM
Has anyone here already done some plumbing riser? I would appreciate if somebody could post some examples using revit systems.

TIA.

Arnel Aguel
2006-12-07, 03:15 AM
Is Revit Systems not capable of doing plumbing riser yet? Any feedback is very much appreciated and also if some samples could be posted.

TIA

luigi
2006-12-07, 06:56 PM
In these type of posts of your, your avatar becomes funny....It makes it feel like you are impatiently waiting for an answer.... :)

Is Revit Systems not capable of doing plumbing riser yet? Any feedback is very much appreciated and also if some samples could be posted.

TIA

Arnel Aguel
2006-12-09, 03:16 AM
In these type of posts of your, your avatar becomes funny....It makes it feel like you are impatiently waiting for an answer.... :)Yeah Luigi I guess so I'm now being impatient waiting for some reply :roll:

Arnel Aguel
2007-04-26, 03:10 AM
Anyone would like to share some samples for this would be greatly appreciated thanks...It could be pdf format or jpg etc....

TIA

SkiSouth
2007-04-26, 03:25 AM
Arnel,

There is an example done very quickly on this sites video on MEP.
http://www.master.cadlearning.com you'll have to log on , then at the top you'll see a box that says" Autodesk 2008 Product launch 2008 - click here. then scroll down to the Revit MEP 2008 Enhancements. Its about a 10 minute video.

Arnel Aguel
2007-04-26, 04:18 AM
Thanks Ski I'll check it out. :beer:

Mottiqua
2007-04-26, 04:07 PM
As far as automating a riser, don't think so, you might have to still either use 2d cad, and bring it into revit, or use the drafting tools within revit.

Arnel Aguel
2007-04-27, 03:57 AM
As far as automating a riser, don't think so, you might have to still either use 2d cad, and bring it into revit, or use the drafting tools within revit.You mean Revit System still not up to the this task? The video shown in the link shows that it's possible I would like to hear your experience why is it not possible.

We have been doing that also in autocad 2d drafting as compared to drafting in Revit as the one in revit drafting is only good for one view unlike in autocad which really has correct x,y,z axis for 2d drafting.