PDA

View Full Version : Cadd Managment Employment

thueg.67229
2004-06-25, 03:52 PM
I would like to know the best place to go to find the best people to hire as full time Cadd Manager for our mid-sized AE firm. Any suggestions would be most appreciated.
Thanks,
T

mjfarrell
2004-06-25, 04:27 PM
I would suggest that your best results will be achieved
from promoting from within. Who better to translate your
companies mission statement into a system to maintain
and promote your standards of excellence, and client service?

Ed Jobe
2004-06-25, 06:08 PM
You might also contact a local user group. If they don't have anyone, they may know of someone else. Michael's suggestion also makes sense if you realize that it is a true management position. Companies vary on how they organize responsibilities, (i.e. personnel management and hardware/ software management), but any cad manager has at least some management responsibilities. Technical skills may or may not be necessary or can be handled with training.

thueg.67229
2004-06-29, 02:00 PM
Hey guys,
What we need is someone to work full time with 5 or more years experience with ADT. We're rolling it out at the office with a new implementation and need someone with the brains and experience to keep this working smoothly.
We've tried to go from within, but none of us have the experience to push this forward.
We also felt it would be better to bring someone from outside to elemenate that concern with ingrained thoughts and managment issues.
Again, any help as to where to look for this wonderful person would be great.
T

awarren
2004-06-29, 06:07 PM
I would then also agree to look to the LUG in your area. Even if their is not someone openly looking their is always someone that would be perfect and has an eye out for "greener pasture". If they are looking or wanting to get a new experiance then they are probably at a User Group meeting. Trust me on this from personal experience... Also we have sevral people like this at our meetings.

richard.binning
2004-07-24, 04:32 AM
I would like to know the best place to go to find the best people to hire as full time Cadd Manager for our mid-sized AE firm. Any suggestions would be most appreciated.
Thanks,
T
Contact the VAR in your area. You might also check with the local ATC and see if they know of anyone. Have you trolled the Autodesk NG?

tbedrich
2004-07-26, 03:41 PM
Where are you located?
And what other qualifications are you requireing?
Just currious.