PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous - Tension Cable / Tic Tac Toe

mark.62793
2005-11-06, 04:07 AM
Here are some of my Dblocks attached. I attached the two blocks I used to win in a contest a couple months back for Autodesk.

The most complex one is the Red symbol (Shear wall Dynamic block). This block I created a while ago, and when people ask me to make additions to it. It takes me a while to remember what everything does. Its by far my coolest block.

There is also a Post Tension cable block that has a HUGE lookup table. This table generates elongation values that used to be done by hand.

Some others in here are more of our commonly used dynamic blocks.

I also attached a fun Dynamic block just for kicks I made one night. Kind of hard to play by yourself, so I guess you could Xref it into your drawing, and Refedit to get a multi player game? I dunno??

If you want to see some more cool dynamic blocks. Check out my BLOG post that traces back to Shaan Hurleys site.
http://mdouglas.blogs.com/in_the_dynamic_interface/2005/05/block_head_dyna.html

P.S. Its a lot less of a hassle to nest your dynamic blocks inside 1 DWG rather than a ton of dynamic blocks them selves. Because you cant do a open when downloading them off a thread. You need to save them, then insert them into a drawing. Just more of a hassle. But this is just my opinion.

Let me know what you guys think.