PDA

View Full Version : News from Autodesk

kyle.bernhardt
2007-01-24, 12:55 AM
I wanted to let all of you in the Revit Systems community know that there has been a change in the management of the product, and I am now the Revit Systems Product Manager.

I have enjoyed my experience supporting many of you with RSY, through Subscription Support, Reseller Support, and the Discussion Boards. You all have taught me a great deal about your needs as users of our products, for that I am grateful. I plan to leverage that to make Revit Systems the best product possible, while working with the ABS team to make sure that our products fill the needs of all MEP users.

I think that you as customers are really the best source for feedback on current product issues and future product development. I plan to use the discussion board as a venue for soliciting participation in surveys, usability tests, and other feedback programs. Additionally, I will try to help out with your product questions and issues as I have in the past. The Support Technician in me hasn't died yet...

Along the same lines of Product Feedback, I want to encourage all of you to use the Wishlist board to post ideas for future developments of the product. Constructive feedback explaining the need for a feature or improvement, accompanied with how you would implement it, is greatly appreciated. If you post it, I will read it, simple as that. We certainly value any time you put into such postings, so I thank you in advance for any ideas you may have.

On the other side of the spectrum, if you have feedback that's not a wishlist item, log it on our website at http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servle...3112&id=1109794. Anything submitted there goes directly to me among others in the Product Team. Negative experiences are something that we strive to avoid, but sometime are inevitable, so let us know when such things happen.

I think we in the Revit Systems Team have a great opportunity to make Revit Systems the most complete BIM solution for MEP Engineering, and I look forward to working my hardest to make it a reality.

Cheers,
Kyle B

jason.combs
2007-01-24, 02:08 PM
I was wondering what happened to you...

Wes Macaulay
2007-01-24, 05:21 PM
Kyle, that link you posted is dead... is there an updated link?

kyle.bernhardt
2007-01-24, 06:53 PM
My apologies. Use this one http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/index?siteID=123112&id=1109794.

Scott D Davis
2007-01-24, 07:29 PM
Kyle,

Congrats on the new position! Just curious if Tony moved up....or out..... ????

kyle.bernhardt
2007-01-24, 07:32 PM
Tony moved up. He's now my boss as the MEP Product Line Manager.

Kyle B

Scott D Davis
2007-01-25, 12:14 AM
Cool, good news. Nice to have the consistency internally!