PDA

View Full Version : Plotting issue

jaroguy
2007-02-02, 07:33 PM
Revit 9
Every time I try to make plot files on certain sheets in my project (composite roof plan and roof plan area c) Revit crashes. I tried removing the roof plan view from the sheet, the titleblock by itself plots out fine and going into the roof plan view and plotting just the view works as well. But put them together and Crash!! Is there some sort of an audit command I can run? Any ideas would be much appreciated.

Jason

dhurtubise
2007-02-02, 08:20 PM
Does it give you a specific message ? Are you trying to plot ALL the sheets or only one ?

jaroguy
2007-02-02, 08:35 PM
I've tried plotting the whole set and just a single sheet and it crashes on both. see image for the message

dhurtubise
2007-02-02, 09:13 PM
Open your file, and check the Audit option on the open dialog box. See if it fixes some issues.
Do you try to print shadows ?

jaroguy
2007-02-05, 02:33 PM
I got the sheets to plot. In the two sheets that would not plot the Model Graphics Style was set to Shading With Edges. I switched them to Hidden Line and the sheets plot out fine. I would think it would work either way, I guess it was too much for my system to handle.

dhurtubise
2007-02-05, 02:53 PM
Were you plotting to a plotter (?) i mean like an HP ? Try sending to a PDF writer first