PDA

View Full Version : Tutorials on DOT NET for AutoCAD

sunithbabu78
2007-02-06, 06:47 PM
hello,

Any one post some tutorial on DOT NET (example with AutoCAD ) so that I can start my journey towards programming

Ed Jobe
2007-02-06, 07:20 PM
See the sticky thread at the top of this forum.

rcrabb
2007-04-05, 03:36 PM
ive read through the links - and im guess im just ignorant or dumb ...i still have some really basic questions:

do i need to get a 64-bit OS like Microsoft Vista to run the 64-bit autocad and do 64-bit programming with .net?

if i do 64-bit programming in .NET, will it work on 32 bit autocad or 32 bit operating systems?

when is 64 going to make 32 completely obsolete?

is there no IDE for 64 bit programming in autocad 2008? like for 32 or 64? it seems like you have to download a seperate program to create macros in 64 bit .... if anyone or someone can help me answer a few of these questions, i'd greatly appreciate it

pferreira
2007-06-18, 10:37 PM
hello,

Any one post some tutorial on DOT NET (example with AutoCAD ) so that I can start my journey towards programming

Hello, i have started reading this great blog, and it is really, really great for starting learning the dot net api, Kean Walmsley explains everything very well and is examples are very useful in the day-by-day! Try it http://through-the-interface.typepad.com/

Regards,

bmcdaniel
2007-10-16, 08:31 PM
do i need to get a 64-bit OS like Microsoft Vista to run the 64-bit autocad and do 64-bit programming with .net?

if i do 64-bit programming in .NET, will it work on 32 bit autocad or 32 bit operating systems?

I am currently programming on a 64-bit XP-Pro machine with VS 2005. My programs are running on about 50 32-bit machines without any problems.
So far so good.

Brian

acmathura26
2007-12-24, 11:55 AM
The Tutorial "Dev TV -Intro to AutoCad .Net Programming" is really great way to begin to learn.
It shows the presenter using a ARX file AsdkInspectorVC8.arx to Inspect the AutoCad Drwing Objects properties.
However I am not able to figure out where to get that file from?
Is it freely available from AutoDesk site or it is a paid for software?
Prassanna

oliver.eisenbarth153610
2008-05-26, 01:36 PM
http://through-the-interface.typepad.com/through_the_interface/2007/11/devtv-introduct.html

jityanga
2009-02-15, 02:16 PM
I am very new in dot net for Autocad... Somehow I have experience autocad '07.
I have this project and I need some help here..
My colleague were able to create an sales and inventory program. What we wanted to do is to link the 2D map that i created from Autocad.
Trick part :
1. Opening the Map CAD not thru Autocad if possible directly from the sales and inventory program (the sales and inventory was develop using VB and it's using Ms Access and/or MS SQL).
2. Can I animate by changing the color of an object once i click signifying status as : availed, available, reserve, damaged?
3. Can I put data/information within the object?
4. Idea (if possible) : autochange status once inputted data within an object.
5. Can I throw data from the cad file that I inputted towards the sales and inventory to update sales and inventory?

Your assistance guys will be a very BIG HELP...