PDA

View Full Version : Archived Courses

H-Angus
2007-02-06, 07:23 PM
I have been looking at some of the archived courses and noticed the following:

ATP096 - the download link for the segments doesn't work, you can get them by going via the course forum.

ATP129 - the links to the video tutorials within the forum don't work, I'm guessing that Daryl has reorganised his website. I already have them from when the course was current but it just seems a shame that others can't get hold of them as this course is v.v.very good for us ADT'ers.

Just observations :wink:

Cheers,

Steve

Augi Doggie
2007-02-07, 12:25 PM
I have been looking at some of the archived courses and noticed the following:

ATP096 - the download link for the segments doesn't work, you can get them by going via the course forum.

ATP129 - the links to the video tutorials within the forum don't work, I'm guessing that Daryl has reorganised his website. I already have them from when the course was current but it just seems a shame that others can't get hold of them as this course is v.v.very good for us ADT'ers.

Just observations :wink:

Cheers,

Steve
Hi Steve,

Unfortunately, you're not the first to notice that problem. We're working on a solution now and will hopefully be able to report back soon.

Keep checking back periodically I'll post a response in this forum once we have an answer.

Regards,
Ken