PDA

View Full Version : Civil 3D - turning points of intersection are going to 0 elevation for some reason

bpressnell
2007-02-07, 04:31 PM
I am attempting my first intersection design in Civil 3d. When I create the corridors along the radius turning points of the intersection and the culdesacs for some reason the last sampling of the assembly is going to a zero elevation. This really creates a problem when you try to create a surface. I have checked my profiles and all elevations look good. Anyone had this problem before that can tell me what I am doing wrong?

Mike.Perry
2007-02-08, 10:23 AM
Hi "bpressnell"

Please note I have *moved* this thread from the AutoCAD 2007 3D (http://forums.augi.com/forumdisplay.php?f=343) forum to this one, as I feel this particular forum is a more appropriate place for such a topic.

Thanks, Mike

Forum Manager

ps Infrastructure moderators, if this is not the correct Civil 3D forum, please move this thread to the correct one. Thank you.

MMccall.83699
2007-02-08, 01:50 PM
Double check you design profiles as it seems they aren't quite long enough to reach the last assembly locations. It's probably too short by a very small amount and beyond the precision of what your labelling would reveal, but still mathematically too short.

HTH