PDA

View Full Version : Couter Top Problems

jcude70463
2004-07-06, 01:21 PM
When I put a counter top style in my ADT drawing it has rounded ends. The End of the counter top is rounded where it should but up against the range or the adjacent closet. Is there a property that I can change to cause this not to happen? Also can you change the color of the counter top? My boss would like a perfect rendering even to the same color of the counter tops and walls and flooring.

mjfarrell
2004-07-06, 04:07 PM
You will need to right-click to maodify that counter top property.
The closest you might come to a decent rendering is to assign
a color to the counter top layer, and or under view render materials
assign a material to the counter top faces.

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/item?siteID=123112&id=2866970&linkID=2476059

richard.binning
2004-07-06, 04:40 PM
You need to look at the endcaps of your counter top wall style. Change the end to "standard" for hard corners.

jcude70463
2004-07-08, 12:28 PM
You need to look at the endcaps of your counter top wall style. Change the end to "standard" for hard corners.

Thanx Richard,
That was the answer I have been looking for now is there any way I can reset the properties on the style so that it will stay this way when I pull it later on in another use?

richard.binning
2004-07-08, 12:32 PM
Thanx Richard,
That was the answer I have been looking for now is there any way I can reset the properties on the style so that it will stay this way when I pull it later on in another use?
Absolutely,

Using the Style Manager, copy the style and give it a new name. Now right click that style name and choose Edit. Find the EndCap styles and change them.