PDA

View Full Version : Sheet Properties within Design Review

jhohman
2007-02-14, 07:00 PM
I was just working with a DWF file on Design Review that I created from ADT2005 and noticed the sheet properties lists items like author, comments, company, copyright, creationTime, description, yada, yada. What I don't understand is why on the company section of the sheet properties, the Value is Autodesk, Inc. when I do not work for Autodesk, Inc. My question may not have anything to do with Design Review so moderators may move as needed. :?: But where is that information stored on my machine that created the non-editable and incorrect information attached to my DWF's? :?: Is it a setting within ADT2005 or is it attached to the printer which is DWF6 ePlot.pc3? Thanks for any insight/help you may have to offer.

jhohman
2007-04-13, 02:57 PM
WOW, wonderful support there Autodesk! 2 months and no reply on where this info comes from. :banghead:

scott.sheppard
2007-04-13, 06:18 PM
This is the not the place for product support. This is a peer to peer discussion forum.

jimmy.bergmark
2007-04-17, 10:13 AM
I've also complained about this and from what I've heard it is because the DWF was created by an Autodesk application. If created by a 3:rd party application it would say their company name.

scott.sheppard
2007-04-17, 12:37 PM
To me the weird thing is that I once asked how customers could change that data. I never got an answer. I don't know if our applications provide a way at this point. So I ma under the impression that this is on the wish list. It certainly has been brought up before.