PDA

View Full Version : tv rack

ronz_onridge
2007-02-24, 09:08 AM
i was trying to put more pin light and spot light at the ceiling but im having trouble creating it. This is all I've got, using AutoCAD 2005, my 1st post for autoCAd gallery.

ronie_ernanto
2007-02-25, 01:30 AM
i was trying to put more pin light and spot light at the ceiling but im having trouble creating it. This is all I've got, using AutoCAD 2005, my 1st post for autoCAd gallery.

That' a good one for 1st post.
Pin light? Did you mean by point light? What's your problem about that? Perhaps I can help you.
You already made two lights - I just guess it-, so just made it again at the ceiling.

johnd
2007-02-26, 09:33 PM
I like subtle touches like the sailboat on the shelf and also the books. Good job!

ronz_onridge
2007-02-27, 11:52 AM
Tnx! for replying sir ronie, actually i made three light source, 1-distant light, and the two point light you have noticed.I was trying to make a flourescent-like lighting fixtures, and pin lights in the ceiling, but i dont know how exactly the procedures. Perhaps you could help, I am attaching here the dwg. file for reference. Any help will be highly appreciated..

Thank you also johnd, I'm just dissatisfied with my rendering, I want some expert advice .

johnd
2007-02-28, 05:00 PM
You might want to play around with the scale of the wood texture. I find these to be quite tricky to get the realistic look. Also there may be too much light in the room. I would adjust the ambient light to be much less, that way the light sources you have created would stand out much more and look more realistic. What is creating the spot of light on the right side wall? You might even try the look of a carpeted floor vs. tile. It probably shouldn't look the same as the ceiling.

ronie_ernanto
2007-03-05, 02:29 PM
Tnx! for replying sir ronie
I wish there's a king/queen giving that title to me....:D

I was trying to make a flourescent-like lighting fixtures, and pin lights in the ceiling, but i dont know how exactly the procedures.
I try to make your fluorescent lamp, it's not perfect but is that a kind you want?
I still don't get what you mean by pin lights, is that something like downlight?

Thank you also johnd, I'm just dissatisfied with my rendering, I want some expert advice .
I'm not an expert but if you don't mind would you like to change to A2007? that's have a big different in 3D modelling and rendering feature. Easier to set the texture and lighting.