PDA

View Full Version : As Bob is my witness, I'll never be Plining Spaces Again!

Mike.Perry
2007-03-02, 06:47 AM
As Bob is my witness, I'll never be Plining Spaces Again! (http://mistressofthedorkness.blogspot.com/2007/02/as-bob-is-my-witness-ill-never-be.html) via Mistress of the Dorkness

madcadder
2007-03-02, 01:47 PM
Cool.

My demo copy should have arrived two days ago. I'm going to be checking it out for our facilities manager... Nice to see a good read for when it's actually here and I'm playing with.

Wanderer
2007-03-11, 06:10 PM
Cool.

My demo copy should have arrived two days ago. I'm going to be checking it out for our facilities manager... Nice to see a good read for when it's actually here and I'm playing with.Todd, Thanks, glad you enjoyed it! I was sure thrilled to hear about it and try it.

Be sure to check out the 'comments section' as Robin Capper gave two tips on Space Creation with ADT/ACA/ABS/ACAD MEP (ha! trying to cover everything with the upcoming name changes! :-p )

One tip was for turning plines into spaces (right-click space tool > Apply Tool Properties to > Linework and AEC Objects) and the other was using the polygon option on the Space tool instead of drawing plines.

Don't forget, too, with the AutoGenerate tool, the option is to have the boundary conform to it's edges, you can select within the properties palette for 'Associative' property and set it to 'No', which will give you grips that you can pull and adjust.

Please see the attached screenshots for illustration.