PDA

View Full Version : Line Overlap

mjdanowski
2007-03-28, 07:20 PM
I seem to be having a problem where walls, grid lines and other architectural elements are cutting into my symbols on a hidden line view.

Anyone know how to get rid of this (picture below as it is kind of hard to explain):

Thanks!

EDIT
I just noticed that this cutting adds a LOT of lag to using the view.

jvedio
2007-03-29, 01:03 AM
Is this a custom family? If so can you post it please?

mjdanowski
2007-03-29, 01:16 PM
Sure

I think it is something with the view its in (as it only does it in hidden line), but its entirely possible that I have just been overlooking something with all my families. (not like I would ever do that :) )

kyle.bernhardt
2007-03-29, 05:40 PM
I'm not sure why those objects are interacting with the Arch elements, the Hidden Line display should only impact MEP elements. You are running an MEP discipline view right (Mechanical or Electrical)?

This seems like a good problem to log with our Subscription Support team.

Kyle B

mjdanowski
2007-03-29, 05:44 PM
I'm not sure why those objects are interacting with the Arch elements, the Hidden Line display should only impact MEP elements. You are running an MEP discipline view right (Mechanical or Electrical)?

This seems like a good problem to log with our Subscription Support team.

Kyle B

Yeah, in fact this is only happening on my sheet views which are electrical/mechanical view. My coordination views however do not have this problem.

kyle.bernhardt
2007-03-29, 05:53 PM
Then defintely report the issue to our Subscription Support team. They should be able to troubleshoot it further, as I'm not aware of any reason why you'd be seeing that behavior.

Kyle B