PDA

View Full Version : Using I-Assembly in Inventor

vinay_dabhade.90195
2007-04-21, 04:23 AM
have been using inventor 11 for the past four months. If anyone has knowledge of the
I-assembly module I would appreciate all the help I can get.

sunithbabu78
2007-04-21, 06:03 PM
Hi,

I will try my level best to provide a fast track course under Education or under Hot News.

I feel you can wait untill then. . .

vinay_dabhade.90195
2007-04-25, 07:56 PM
Hi sunith
thank for replay
i required urgently help about i-assembly . currently i have project that has to done with use i-assembly
plz. u have any information shear with me

Regards
Vinay Dabhade

CADKitty
2007-04-25, 09:04 PM
Hi sunith
thank for replay
i required urgently help about i-assembly . currently i have project that has to done with use i-assembly
plz. u have any information shear with me

Regards
Vinay DabhadeHi Vinay,

If you have specific questions, I suggest you check out the Inventor forum here on AUGI. The knowledgeable people there will certainly be able to help you out faster.

vinay_dabhade.90195
2007-05-24, 01:50 PM
Hi Sunith
plz can you take ATP Course on Inventor I-Part , I-Assembly & Drafting of I- assembly.
Thank You

CADKitty
2007-05-24, 02:15 PM
Hi Vinay,

Have you tried asking your questions in the Inventor forum (http://forums.augi.com/forumdisplay.php?f=79)as I suggested to tide you over? I only ask as courses take time to write/edit/post and would hate for you to be stuck in the meantime.

sunithbabu78
2007-05-27, 01:22 AM
Dear Vinay,

I am sorry for your problem I feel if you need an Immediate reply you better post at the Inventor Forum, there are experts and gurus to solve your problem. Further I am unable to schedule my course on Inventor I parts and I mates at the moment. But I am currently working on it to have it hosted may be in July under FAST TRACK. Trust me for quick answers it is always better to post at the relevant forum.