PDA

View Full Version : Small House - First Project

Taylor A
2003-07-03, 01:39 AM
First attemp at rendering also

christopher.zoog51272
2003-07-03, 03:02 AM
Cool, I always like looking at drawings of buildings created in other countries.

It's a neat house, I like the plan, and all the little patios. While I think they need to be "set off" more some how (perhaps a different material), the "flying" columns that hold up the roof are great! But that just my opinion.

The model looks great, and renders are nice, try using a different sky, with a different color setting. I'd also like to see a view from slightly above to showoff the thoughtfully arranged stepping stones in the rear.

cheers
:beer:

PeterJ
2003-07-03, 08:30 AM
I don't do bungalows because they take up far too much space in this part of the world, but its nice to see the laundry up near the bedrooms instead of by the kitchen, this is a much more sensible approach.

Is the oversailing roof a stylistic thing or a response to solar gain?

P

MartyC
2003-07-04, 06:20 AM
Hey Taylor A, good to see some work from Christchurch (my old home town). How cold is it there at the moment?

Regarding the sky, the auto clouds can appear a bit dodgy. Have you explored the background images in the accurender settings under support/background in the file tree thing. Accustudio.com also have additional backgrounds to download. These may help give the renderings a bit more depth.

Hope my 3c worth is of assistance.

Cheers