PDA

View Full Version : Changing Contour Label Style

CADiva
2007-05-31, 03:06 PM
Did I miss where you change this? After contours are labeled with a style (in my case one that simply looks awful) can you select a different style to label them or do you have to edit the style you used to make it look correct? It would be so much easier to just select a new style rather than dig down into a label style to make it match up. Any light shed on this would be appreciated. :)

sinc
2007-05-31, 05:25 PM
Are you on 2008?

In 2008, select one of your contour lines, then right-click and hit "Select Similar". Now call up the Properties window, and change the Major or Minor Contour Styles in the Properties window.

It might have been similar in 2007, but I can't remember now.

CADiva
2007-05-31, 07:23 PM
I'm sorry, I forget I need to mention which version I'm running. I am currently using Civil3D 2007. I'll give your suggestion a try and hope they upgrade us to 2008 soon.

MHultgren
2007-06-04, 06:08 PM
In 07, you can select your contour and then rightclick and select Surface Properties to access a quick switch for the Surface style in the first tab of the properties dialog, It is a drop down list box on the left side about the middle of the dialog.

Of course, you need to have a style defined to switch to.