PDA

View Full Version : Residential Pre-Build Design/Development Validation

jay.80870
2007-06-01, 03:51 PM
Attached are 3D renderings for a "pre-build / pre-construction" development project. The customer could not decide on colors / materials for a model home and utilized model variations to assist with decision making process to help control costs before build start. Final pictures are of site construction in progress after design development decisions were reached. Product is developed in Austin, Texas.

Model was developed with ACA 2008 + VisionREZ and exported to Autodesk VIZ 2008 for rendering work. Rendering work was completed by Robert Shelton.

Thanks
Jay Moore
VisionREZ by Ameri-CAD, Inc.
Synchronizing the World of Housing
www.americad.com
www.visionrez.com
www.vudox.com

H-Angus
2007-06-01, 04:17 PM
Nice work ~ A future Image of the Month I'm Sure :wink:

Looking at the construction photo's it looks like your Client went for the red/brown finish, I just wondered which one you preferred? I quite like the cream version.

jay.80870
2007-06-01, 04:28 PM
Thanks! Personally, I liked the cream on myself as well. However, I think that because this one was the first model / show home they needed to grab sellers attention and once the division is complete they wanted / needed variation in the community.

Jay

H-Angus
2007-06-03, 10:06 AM
Thanks! Personally, I liked the cream on myself as well. However, I think that because this one was the first model / show home they needed to grab sellers attention and once the division is complete they wanted / needed variation in the community.

JayThat makes sense. You will have to post some pic's when its completed :wink:

Andy.88917
2008-08-02, 04:25 AM
Jay,

I am a VisionREZ user and do 3D renderings for every job now. The thing that really sets your work apart is the landscaping. What do you use, how do you do it and how much time does it add to a job?

I'll attach recent an example.

Filipe Francisco
2008-08-28, 09:53 AM
Nice Work Jay

Cheers :beer:

david_peterson
2008-08-28, 02:15 PM
Nice work Jay.
My only question is what material did you use for the Garage Door?
Now I just need to find some time to get galley page updated. :shock: