PDA

View Full Version : Connecting mechanical equipment to panels using disconnects

alazer
2007-07-27, 07:26 PM
Is there a way to connect (wire) equipment with an electrical connection to a disconnect to a panel? I tried adding a second power connection to a test disconnect family and was unable to make this work.

I ask because as I am building a template, I have put the electrical connections on my mechanical equipment because the mechanical group needs the information in their schedules but we will also need/want to show the disconnects. Does anyone have any thoughts?

Adam

mjdanowski
2007-07-27, 08:28 PM
Is there a way to connect (wire) equipment with an electrical connection to a disconnect to a panel? I tried adding a second power connection to a test disconnect family and was unable to make this work.

I ask because as I am building a template, I have put the electrical connections on my mechanical equipment because the mechanical group needs the information in their schedules but we will also need/want to show the disconnects. Does anyone have any thoughts?

Adam

I just put the disconnect and mech equipment on the same circuit and then just connect the wire as needed.