PDA

View Full Version : How to draw. Solving drawing problems.

SAPNASCO
2007-08-09, 09:42 AM
hi
i am auto cad trainer, most of my student after completion of each course they tel that they know auto cad, but they feel that its better if we give advance course only for drawing problem solving and the easy ways to do the job in a short time.
so i suggest if possible to create a course helping this issue.
with best wishes

zoomharis
2007-08-09, 09:50 AM
hi
i am auto cad trainer, most of my student after completion of each course they tel that they know auto cad, but they feel that if we give advance course only for drawing problem solving and the easy ways to do the job in a short time.
with best wishesMy suggestion: Tell them to join AUGI (http://www.augi.com/) at the earliest and frequently visit AUGI forums (http://forums.augi.com/index.php).

Welcome to AUGI...!!!

jaberwok
2007-08-09, 12:56 PM
hi
i am auto cad trainer, most of my student after completion of each course they tel that they know auto cad, but they feel that its better if we give advance course only for drawing problem solving and the easy ways to do the job in a short time.
with best wishes

What a good point.
Many know how to use a CAD programme but do not know how to make engineering drawings.

robert.1.hall72202
2007-08-09, 03:47 PM
Tips and tricks on the job.
That could be a good course.

Only problem is that it would be different depending on
the industry.

Augi Doggie
2007-08-13, 11:40 AM
hi
with best wishes
We do have several courses in our Course Archives that can be very helpful for new users. All of those focus on improved use of AutoCAD, not on the basics of drawing. Industry standards vary too much to give a helpful tutorial on drawing basics.

But I do encourage you to review the archives, and we will hopefully be running more courses in the near future that will be helpful to new users.