PDA

View Full Version : Architectural - Stair section

bshank.140587
2007-08-24, 05:55 PM
Credit to Chris N for the original stairsection 3-11 DB to get the creative juices flowing. I had thought on how to do stairs for a bit before realizing Chris had the answer.

This DB was embellished to include both wood and steel pan/conc. stair tread. Theres also a simple steel frame landing DB attached.

Rico
2007-08-31, 02:14 PM
Credit to Chris N for the original stairsection 3-11 DB to get the creative juices flowing. I had thought on how to do stairs for a bit before realizing Chris had the answer.

This DB was embellished to include both wood and steel pan/conc. stair tread. Theres also a simple steel frame landing DB attached.

Everything looks good.

my only comment on this is what happens once you set your riser limits. For example, you decide you want 12 risers and you start with a concrete Pan. Then you decide you want to change to a wood stair. So you go to select the vis state required and it says "select stair type" you do so and BAM! back to 1 riser. You set it back to 12 risers and BAM! The vis state says "select stair type"

What was the train of thought behind that?

Also, any options for different tread depths? or is 12 "it"?

;)

Also, it'd be nice to have the option for a wood landing as opposed to steel. Any plans on incorporating that?