PDA

View Full Version : View Titles Moving Around by themselves

sjsl
2007-08-30, 09:28 PM
Have created a typical drawing sheet with several viewports on it and have turned off several view titles because we don't want them visible. But when we go to print preview the view titles move away from where they were. and when we print they showup where the preview but not where they were placed on the drawing.

Does this sound like a bug?

jcoe
2007-11-14, 06:25 PM
We are also encountering a similar issue here. When we place the views onto a sheet, we see the view title and it is under the view as expected. However, when we do a plot preview the view titles all move to the upper left corner of the sheet. After some tests, we also find that they will print this way as well. We have reloaded and recreated some of the view titles, but the behavior has not changed. I thought it might be a result of using an older template but come to find out, it is happening with some newer projects as well. I personally have not experienced this behavior, but others in the office have. Any thoughts on what might be the cause.

We are currently installing RAC2008 Service Pack 2 to see if this fixes the issue. If it persists I will send a support request, but I thought I would try my luck here first.