PDA

View Full Version : Corridor Surface Selection Methods

coondog45
2007-09-04, 08:28 PM
I am trying to export data shortcuts from corridor surfaces and I am having a hard time selecting the numerous surfaces with the pick box. Is there any way to get a drop down list to select these or maybe use quick select?

MHultgren
2007-09-05, 07:37 PM
Hi CD,
Which release are you using and do you have the latest SP installed if using 2008? All I have to do is pick an item onscreen to create the DS and then when I export, I get them ALL

coondog45
2007-09-05, 11:40 PM
Mark,
I have 2008 with SP 1 installed. I will try your scenerio tommorow. I guess having extra data shortcuts wouldn't hurt a thing. Thanks for the tip.

coondog45
2007-09-06, 07:46 PM
I have been trying to pick select surfaces for data shortcuts but keep getting a top surface. My subassembly I am trying to pick is the curb which has a top and curb code set. I am trying to get the shape into the x ref but I may be going about this all wrong. What I am trying to do is create a seperate drawing for cross sections by data shortcuts to existing and corridor surfaces with the alignment. I have created sample lines on the active drawing. Is there a global way to make a data shortcut for all corridor surfaces?