PDA

View Full Version : Sheets

ty_demo15
2007-10-08, 06:12 PM
I am trying to load a floor plan onto a new sheet. when i drag the "Construct onto the sheet, the scale is way off. Could someone tell me how i could set the scale on the drawing?

cdatechguy
2007-10-08, 06:19 PM
I am trying to load a floor plan onto a new sheet. when i drag the "Construct onto the sheet, the scale is way off. Could someone tell me how i could set the scale on the drawing?

:confused: And this is for what program? (Thinking perhaps posted in wrong thread, but where to place in proper thread, need more info.)

ty_demo15
2007-10-08, 06:20 PM
AutoCAD Architecture

Opie
2007-10-08, 06:33 PM
Are your units setup properly in the sheet drawing and the model?

stelthorst
2007-10-08, 07:14 PM

Hi ty_demo (Sorry I don't know your name)

First welcome to AUGI and when you get a chance check out the Project Navigator (http://www.forums.augi.com/forumdisplay.php?f=395)forum. I'm sure that is where one of the helpful and courteous moderators will move this post

Now for your question; I typically don't drag a construct into a sheet. The procedure we use is to create View drawings and named views within these drawings and drag the named view into the sheet. However, if dragging a construct is similar then check the scale set in the drawing when you save it. You should see the scale in the lower-right portion of your screen.

Hope this helps,

ty_demo15
2007-10-08, 07:43 PM
Thanks a lot

blads
2007-10-11, 02:34 AM
Hi ty_demo15 (sorry I don't know your name)

Please note I have *moved* this thread from the New Forum Users (Non technical) (http://forums.augi.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47) forum to this one, as I believe it will be better served here.

Thanks, Bill

Forum Moderator

Steve_Bennett
2007-10-11, 06:01 AM
Sorry for the shuffling, but I am moving this to the Project Navigator forum.