PDA

View Full Version : 'Copying' a view onto a different sheet

mazmier
2007-10-17, 02:06 PM
Hi All:

I have set up various sheets using the SSM, and through it I have also set up multiple sheet views on each sheet, but have realised that I need to actually have everything on one sheet only. Is there a way to relocate these views and label blocks, through the sheet set manager, on to a different sheet without having to set up everything all over again?

Thanks.

M

Chris.N
2007-10-17, 02:36 PM
Hi All:

I have set up various sheets using the SSM, and through it I have also set up multiple sheet views on each sheet, but have realised that I need to actually have everything on one sheet only. Is there a way to relocate these views and label blocks, through the sheet set manager, on to a different sheet without having to set up everything all over again?

Thanks.

Mit depends, are all the reference tags referring a sheet & views that's not changing? i copy-paste callouts all the time between sheets, but i'm not actually changing sheets that are referencing my views.

you can't copy-paste views tho, you'll still have to place them manually, but all your annotation should be copy/pasted just fine. if you get the "######", then just re-do those...