PDA

View Full Version : Sr. Dev. Eng.

roland.rancourt
2007-10-18, 11:44 AM
Hi all,

We have a customer that sends us drawings electronically that X-REF their borders which works fine in their environment but not in ours because we don't have their borders in our directory, (and don't really want them if we can help it) and when we open their drawings everything shows up except the border. I would like to change that. I know that if they send us their borders we will be able to print them but I believe there is a way that they can imbed their border into their drawing so that it shows up on our end when we open the drawing. Can someone please enlighten me as to how that is done. Thanks.

Roland

Arben.Allaraj
2007-10-19, 10:41 AM
Hi all,

We have a customer that sends us drawings electronically that X-REF their borders which works fine in their environment but not in ours because we don't have their borders in our directory, (and don't really want them if we can help it) and when we open their drawings everything shows up except the border. I would like to change that. I know that if they send us their borders we will be able to print them but I believe there is a way that they can imbed their border into their drawing so that it shows up on our end when we open the drawing. Can someone please enlighten me as to how that is done. Thanks.

Roland

Detach the borders and check their layers.