PDA

View Full Version : New ATP

richelleharp
2008-01-18, 06:46 PM
Shall we expect any new classes this year? The coursework has been top notch and very valuable. Thanks.

Augi Doggie
2008-01-24, 06:17 PM
Shall we expect any new classes this year? The coursework has been top notch and very valuable. Thanks.

Yes you can. We've taken an extended break for two reasons. One, to get some much needed vacation time and two, to do some restructuring.

This is all in the hopes of bringing back the ATP this year and making it better than ever. Please keep checking back, we hope to post new courses very soon.

richelleharp
2008-01-28, 03:04 PM
Thanks so much, look forward to new classes!

jerry.runnels
2008-02-13, 11:09 PM
Of what value is all the names on the ATP page using "team-atp@augi.com" if none of them bother to answer an e-mail. I tried twice with no results before I realized I could find the answer here. Not very impressive.

marclevy
2008-02-14, 01:01 PM
when will classes be offered and are they free online classes ?

Yes you can. We've taken an extended break for two reasons. One, to get some much needed vacation time and two, to do some restructuring.

This is all in the hopes of bringing back the ATP this year and making it better than ever. Please keep checking back, we hope to post new courses very soon.

H-Angus
2008-02-14, 01:37 PM
Of what value is all the names on the ATP page using "team-atp@augi.com" if none of them bother to answer an e-mail. I tried twice with no results before I realized I could find the answer here. Not very impressive.

What was your email regarding? If it was asking a technical question about an Autodesk Product or about these forums, you would be better off looking in the forums or posting a new thread to ask a question.

Don't forget that everybody on here is a volunteer, including those who have taken on additional tasks (eg The ATP Team, Moderators, the BoD, etc ).

H-Angus
2008-02-14, 01:47 PM
when will classes be offered and are they free online classes ?

Welcome to AUGI :beer:

Yes the ATP classes are free to AUGI members, I'm sure new classes will be scheduled soon but in the mean time there may be some Archived classes (http://www.augi.com/education/archive.asp?page=293) which are of interest to you.

jerry.runnels
2008-02-16, 10:03 PM
What was your email regarding? If it was asking a technical question about an Autodesk Product or about these forums, you would be better off looking in the forums or posting a new thread to ask a question.

Don't forget that everybody on here is a volunteer, including those who have taken on additional tasks (eg The ATP Team, Moderators, the BoD, etc ).

I was trying to find out what was going on with ATP. The last course was in November, and there is NO info on the ATP pages. I emailed the Education Manager first, then I emailed team-atp@augi.com, which everyone else uses. I realize they are volunteers, but, if you volunteer to do a job, and then find you don't have time to do it, you need to get out and let someone with the time have the job. You don't just ignore emails asking for info.

PEWAUKEEJOHN
2008-02-20, 10:28 PM
Jerry (Runnels) are offering to volunteer then? Fantastic if you are, contact AUGI and do so.

Fellow Augi member.

1N.
2008-02-29, 07:43 PM
Repeat after me!!!
WE WANT ATP!!!
WE WANT ATP!!!
Seriously we do...great resource!!

BrenBren
2008-02-29, 08:05 PM
Folks,

As the ATP Coordinator posted in the second post in this thread, they are working on it. These things take time.

Be patient. And remember, good things come to those who wait!!

Augi Doggie
2008-03-03, 11:04 PM
I was trying to find out what was going on with ATP. The last course was in November, and there is NO info on the ATP pages. I emailed the Education Manager first, then I emailed team-atp@augi.com, which everyone else uses. I realize they are volunteers, but, if you volunteer to do a job, and then find you don't have time to do it, you need to get out and let someone with the time have the job. You don't just ignore emails asking for info.

We are doing a lot of work to get the new classes posted (which should be available for registration this week).

Several of our email addresses changed during our time on hiatus, so it's possible that your email didn't reach some of our team. But that doesn't make it acceptable for no one to reply to your email. I'm sorry that we didn't get back to you.

If you don't get a timely reply to any future emails, please send me a PM.