PDA

View Full Version : MULTILEADER LINE SPACE FACTOR

dbrownson
2008-02-05, 04:22 PM
I'm looking for the sys variable that controls the mtext spacing in a multileader. i am trying to add it to my acaddoc.lsp so that it will match the rest of my mtext automatically. thanks in advance.

H-Angus
2008-02-05, 04:29 PM
I'm looking for the sys variable that controls the mtext spacing in a multileader. i am trying to add it to my acaddoc.lsp so that it will match the rest of my mtext automatically. thanks in advance.

A multileader uses a text style so the spacing will be set inside whatever text style is assigned to the multileader style.

dbrownson
2008-02-05, 04:47 PM
but you cant set the line space factor for a text style it is saved in tspacefac.

Steve_Bennett
2008-02-06, 07:05 AM
Please note I have moved this from the ACA 2008 General forum to the AutoCAD 2008 Annotation forum as this function deals with core AutoCAD functionality and should get a better response here.

SRBalliet
2008-02-07, 01:37 PM

I too have look for this variable and haven't found anything yet. It is needed for items like mtext symbols, for example when you use the centerline symbol, the horizontal of the "L" gets lost on the line. The only thing I have found to effect that at all is to have the line space style set for "EXACTLY". That moves it up a bit but not enough to be floating above the line like I want. Increasing the spacing only pushes any following lines down farther only effecting them.

The DIM styles allow for a text offset, the Mleaders should too.

cdb.134702
2008-02-27, 09:57 PM
Has anyone found a solution to this? I have come across the same issue.
Thanks

SRBalliet
2008-02-27, 10:29 PM
Has anyone found a solution to this? I have come across the same issue.
Thanks

Not yet. Maybe 2009?