PDA

View Full Version : Deleting surface lines also deletes entity lines?

jmmacdougall2
2008-02-06, 08:46 PM
I am working on a roadway project and have created a surface for it. I've created a surface from a point group. After creation of the surface, I import the 3D lines to begin editing them so I can contour the roadway properly. The problem arises when I try to delete surface lines that I don't need. If I select the delete surface line command, and individually pick the lines, everything works fine. If I try to window a group of surface lines, then the entity lines (edge of pavement, centerlines, sidewalk lines, etc.) are also deleted... but not all of them. Some of them are left behind (perhaps 80% of the entity lines included in the window are erased).

Has anyone else had this problem? None of the other designers in my office have ever seen this, and it only happens in this one project. Any ideas on how to fix it?

Coolmo
2008-02-07, 04:03 PM
Just to be clear, you are using the surface "definition" and "edit... delete line" from the prospector right?

brian.hailey933139
2008-02-08, 05:25 AM
This was reposted in the LDT discussion so I'm assuming the OP was using LDT and just posted in the wrong discussion group.