PDA

View Full Version : Revit Job Opportunity

rodneyf
2004-09-01, 05:34 PM
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Revit operator. If you are interested or have questions please fax your resume to 407-650-8771.

Yman
2004-09-02, 02:35 AM
Aren't there hurricanes in that area? LOL! Just looking at the weather forecast right now.

Y

rodneyf
2004-09-02, 11:24 AM
What there is a hurricane coming this way?

I AM JUST KIDDING. I know there is and believe me if I did not my wife who is freaking out would not let me forget.

Scott D Davis
2004-09-02, 02:37 PM
Also needed in Florida: Roofers, Framers, and Landscapers with chainsaws!

You guys hang on tight down there! Looks like one hell of a storm coming your way! I have relatives in Ft. Lauderdale, and I think there are getting out of there today!

BomberAIA
2004-09-09, 01:32 PM
I am finally back after Frances. My electricity was off for 5 days. My telephones just started to work. However, there's another one coming. I also had a virus hit me last week. It turned off my Norton and multiplied to over 700 viruses. I had to take my laptop to a Data Recovery Company. They saved my data and had to wipe out my drive. It only cost me $1500 but well worth it. Remember......BACKUP!!!! How's everyone in Orlando? My MEP lost power there. I hope everyone got thru it OK.

rodneyf
2004-09-09, 02:09 PM
We are doing fine some areas in Orlando got hit harder than others and just like you said there is another one coming. I will more than likely leave the state this time.

BomberAIA
2004-09-09, 02:48 PM
I had to spend my time in Kendall at a relatives house. I might fly to Chicago this time to see my daughter. I'm not staying for this one either.