PDA

View Full Version : Annotation for existing blocks

Doodlemusmaximus
2008-04-02, 01:36 PM
Hi Folks

I've been looking around for this one but as yet have found nothing to help. Being new to this function I like the idea of having our symbols come in in this fashion, but so far the only way i can see is to redo them to allow for this function. is there some way that I can use to update them without haveing to go back in and redo them fully.

Cheers in advance

:beer:

macha
2008-04-03, 07:21 AM
Enter the Block Editor.
In the Properties Palette change Annotative to Yes.

Doodlemusmaximus
2008-04-03, 08:33 AM
Thanks for that I think I must be getting old to miss that one. :beer:

jalenw
2008-05-02, 10:47 PM
Enter the Block Editor.
In the Properties Palette change Annotative to Yes.

How can a make a rectangle around a room tag annotative. I can make the attributes annotative but not the rectangle.

I have tried inserting it as a block but the anno. property is not available to be changed.

CADDmanVA
2008-05-03, 03:49 PM
Don't make the attribute annotative, just the block itself. When you open the Block Editor, turn annotative off for all the attributes and text objects. Then (like macha said), with nothing selected, go to properties and make the block annotative. This will make the entire thing annotative, including the geometry.

jonathanschade
2008-05-07, 12:23 PM
This is just fine if I only have a couple of blocks. I have about 2000 blocks I need to update that are all on tool palletts. Do you sugest that I go into each one and reset them?