PDA

View Full Version : DWG Thumbnails not working

btompkins
2008-04-11, 05:09 PM
I have AutoCAD Mechanical 2008 running on an XP Proffesional PC and have just noticed that the thumbnail preview does not work both in windows explorer and within AutoCAD itself, I can see the drawing OK in the preview pane when using the open command in AutoCAD, but in the file window where you can choose to see the files in list, details or thumbnail mode, the thumbnail is a dwg icon where it used to be a very small version of the drawing. The same is true from windows explorer, thumbnail view works for all other file types in windows but not dwg or dwf. I did not have this problem a few days ago. Any suggestions would be very much appreciated.
Thanks
Bob T

Arben.Allaraj
2008-04-19, 11:40 AM
I have AutoCAD Mechanical 2008 running on an XP Proffesional PC and have just noticed that the thumbnail preview does not work both in windows explorer and within AutoCAD itself, I can see the drawing OK in the preview pane when using the open command in AutoCAD, but in the file window where you can choose to see the files in list, details or thumbnail mode, the thumbnail is a dwg icon where it used to be a very small version of the drawing. The same is true from windows explorer, thumbnail view works for all other file types in windows but not dwg or dwf. I did not have this problem a few days ago. Any suggestions would be very much appreciated.
Thanks
Bob T

For DWF doesn't work.

The icons of files what is their display.I mean as word file when it looks W