PDA

View Full Version : Parts Builder Wizard

civil3d.wishlist1941
2008-05-01, 06:52 PM
Summary: 1.) I wish I could add connection points and or penitrations to structures created in parts builder on the fly. These connection points and or Penitrations should have the ability to be added on the fly and relocated if need be. This allows connections at the wall and elevation, giving the ability of true inside drop structure design and pump station design.

2.) Also the ability to rotate the cone section of the model part upon insertion or after the fact when field varified witout changing connection point locations.

Description: 1.) I wish I could add connection points and or penitrations to structures created in parts builder on the fly. These connection points and or Penitrations should have the ability to be added on the fly and relocated if need be. This allows connections at the wall and elevation, giving the ability of true inside drop structure design and pump station design.

2.) Also the ability to rotate the cone section of the model part upon insertion or after the fact when field varified witout changing connection point locations.

How Used: 1.) This will allow me to add new systems to old deisgns under expansion projects. Also it will cut down on custom configured manholes, chambers, pump station vaults etc...
This will allow me to make the pipe connection at wall of structure rather than center of structure. This will help on not needing to create multi-configurations of manholes. Worst case: A 4 pipe run with 4 drop structures in one manhole.

2.) The location of a lid is important under design so as not to position the manhole lid in the area of the road where it will get the most abuse.

Feature Affinity: Pipes

Submitted By: Allen Closson on March 5, 2008

AutoCAD-AL
2008-07-17, 02:29 PM
Great idea. This will help increse productivity by not having to create multiple structures because of differant connection points.

Wish List System
2014-08-08, 08:49 PM
Parts Builder Wizard

Summary: 1.) I wish I could add connection points and or penitrations to structures created in parts builder on the fly. These connection points and or Penitrations should have the ability to be added on the fly and relocated if need be. This allows connections at the wall and elevation, giving the ability of true inside drop structure design and pump station design.

Description: 1.) I wish I could add connection points and or penitrations to structures created in parts builder on the fly. These connection points and or Penitrations should have the ability to be added on the fly and relocated if need be. This allows connections at the wall and elevation, giving the ability of true inside drop structure design and pump station design.

Product and Feature: AutoCAD Civil 3D - Pipe Network

Submitted By: Allen Closson on 03/05/2008

Wish List System
2014-08-08, 08:49 PM
Parts Builder Wizard

Wish List System
2014-08-28, 04:25 PM
Parts Builder Wizard

Wish List System
2015-03-13, 02:40 PM
Parts Builder Wizard