PDA

View Full Version : Surface labels disappear when switching to layout

jason.cyr13
2008-05-05, 09:01 PM
I have this problem where spot elevation and contour labels will disappear with a regen or when you switch to paper space. I have changed all of the settings in the style to use a layer that is thawed in the viewport. I have also moved the labels to the same layer as the style. But they still don't stay on. When I thaw/turn all the layers on, they show up and appear to be on the proper layer. I have searched the internet trying to find answers, but I can't find one that works.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this. It's not a big deal for my small subdivison drawing, but a co-worker has a huge area with cut/fill labels that disappears when she changes layouts or regens. This is really driving me nuts!!

Thanks for your help.

jpaulsen
2008-05-06, 11:32 AM
Is this just a graphics issue? In other words do they still plot when they are not visible on the screen?

jason.cyr13
2008-05-06, 07:53 PM
They don't show up in the plot preview and they don't plot out either. It seems that once the regen for plotting occurs, they disappear. This is the same behaviour for both drawings.