PDA

View Full Version : Missing AM: tabs

lyal.k.schlotterbeck
2008-05-08, 08:04 PM
I recently had AutoCAD Mechanical 2008 loaded on my computer. I was setting up my profile under options, when I did something, not sure what, the tabs to the right of the profile tab ie. the AM:Standards and the rest of the AM: tabs disapeared. I know they were there when I started messing around.

:(

Is there anything I can do to get them back or do I have to have AutoCAD reloaded? I would guess that I have a corrupt file or missing pointer.

BrenBren
2008-05-09, 04:08 PM
I recently had AutoCAD Mechanical 2008 loaded on my computer. I was setting up my profile under options, when I did something, not sure what, the tabs to the right of the profile tab ie. the AM:Standards and the rest of the AM: tabs disapeared. I know they were there when I started messing around.

:(

Is there anything I can do to get them back or do I have to have AutoCAD reloaded? I would guess that I have a corrupt file or missing pointer.

Make sure you are loading the <<acadmech>> profile, not the vanilla profile.

lyal.k.schlotterbeck
2008-05-09, 04:43 PM
I have tried that several times, I think this maybe the file I corrupted. is there a way to get a fresh copy of it? If so instructions on where to put it would be helpfull.

BrenBren
2008-05-09, 05:02 PM
I have tried that several times, I think this maybe the file I corrupted. is there a way to get a fresh copy of it? If so instructions on where to put it would be helpfull.

I don't know. The first thing I do is to make a copy of the standard profile, name it standard, and export it to a safe location.

You can try a repair install of your AutoCAD. I don't have 08 loaded right now, or I'd try and give you a copy of my standard ACADMECH profile.