Final Gather & GI : On
Number of Light : 5 incl Sunlight
Image size : 800x600
Render Time : 1h 55m 36s

Computer Specification :
Proc : Pentium Core 2 Duo 2.2GHz
Memory : 1 GB RAM
VGA : NVIDIA GeForce 7300 GT 256MB

Both 100% done with ACAD, including hidden lighting on the ceiling on the second pic.

spacedecor
2008-05-23, 03:22 PM
Hi ronie,
You don't need to encourage for me.Because your rendering & design is always thump up for me.I more like A-2008 but i think this renderng & design is just need to your best saturation(Eg.lighting power,light fixture,wall and kitchen material color composition) May be my thought.

ronie_ernanto
2008-05-29, 12:52 PM
Hi ronie,
You don't need to encourage for me.Because your rendering & design is always thump up for me.I more like A-2008 but i think this renderng & design is just need to your best saturation(Eg.lighting power,light fixture,wall and kitchen material color composition) May be my thought.

thx for comment.
Are you pointing that 2nd picture too dark? I guess it so. I just render it once, then upload it. I hate to looking for best result, as it need much time to render. I usually use 2007 (or 2008 w/o photometric features) as it just need 10-15 mins to produce image. In a week I must produces about more than 30 images, and each image need to rendered about 10-15 times before came into final render (just like 1st picture). Can you imagine how much time i waste if I use photometric 2008? I use photometric 2008 just only if I want to sharing with all of you in AUGI.

spacedecor
2008-05-29, 04:26 PM
thx for comment.
Are you pointing that 2nd picture too dark? I guess it so. I just render it once, then upload it. I hate to looking for best result, as it need much time to render. I usually use 2007 (or 2008 w/o photometric features) as it just need 10-15 mins to produce image. In a week I must produces about more than 30 images, and each image need to rendered about 10-15 times before came into final render (just like 1st picture). Can you imagine how much time i waste if I use photometric 2008? I use photometric 2008 just only if I want to sharing with all of you in AUGI.Honestly!First image ceiling light intensity to kitchen wall is more bright and ceiling exposure is alittle darkFloor materials is more bright and need contract.Kitchen wall color is not give anything to me. .Another way is i like your overall kitchen design,but i feel just need above items.Second image is more good than first but i feel more good need to increase light point and get more bright your sence..Are not you use web light?If you have time,pls create another ceiling design for your kitchen and alittle change your curtain(color or texture).Did you produce above 30 images in a week! Wow! very serious...not good for your design concept and health.I see your rendering times problem coz me too.Thank for your sharing for us in AUGI.I always respect your design and rendering.I am waiting for your upload! I surely you will....

ronie_ernanto
2008-06-06, 10:21 AM
not good for your design concept and health.

If I don't do that, it will not good for my finance :)

Thx for comments & critics, artificial lights on second picture are all web lights.

spacedecor
2008-06-08, 03:38 PM
Ya!Let do your work.

checkpost100
2008-06-09, 04:00 PM
Really great renders!
Amazing!
I see some things can be done straight in AutoCAD, instead 3DMax or VIZ.

Thanks for sharing,

Vlad Paly

ronie_ernanto
2008-06-10, 09:58 AM
Really great renders!
Amazing!
I see some things can be done straight in AutoCAD, instead 3DMax or VIZ.

Thanks for sharing,

Vlad Paly

Still "some things", not "all things". I really have a wish to draw face of a person with ACAD.....