PDA

View Full Version : WATG Recogized by Autodesk for use of Revit

Scott D Davis
2003-05-06, 05:26 PM
One of our own has been recognized in a press release by Autodesk. Way to go JB! Read about it in the link:

Click me! (http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/item?siteID=123112&id=3240473&linkID=1977925)

p.s. I should mention that although JB is not mentioned by name in the article, he has been instrumental in Revit's success at WATG.

ajayholland
2003-05-08, 03:29 PM
WATG is one of the most respected and (IMHO) envied firms here in Orange County. They've always been way ahead of the technology curve, and have been intimately involved with the development of Revit since its inception.
It’s also rewarding to see Revit featured as AutoDesk's flagship architectural product, considering what the situation was just about one year ago.
A. Jay Holland

PeterJ
2003-05-09, 07:08 AM
Weren't WATG famous a few years back for developing a space hotel? Was that for a real client or was it just a project to develop press coverage?

A college friend of mine had been studying in Houston with Buzz Aldrin on a space architecture programme and he came back all buzzed up a about it.

P

jbalding48677
2003-05-29, 05:34 PM
It was developed as a real project, but certainly got the attention of the press as well.

GS Fulton
2003-05-29, 06:05 PM
Designing in space would be awesome. We would have to spend a lot of time learning the parameters. No gravity loads, plumbing would be way different. Sounds like a lot of fun. I suppose they would handle ownership maybe something like a big cruise ship?

ariasdelcid
2003-10-14, 09:57 PM
Jim was mentioned by name in the press release. I think he has been the force behind Revit at WATG. Keep up the good Work!!!