PDA

View Full Version : Will Andrew and other experts come here to answer problem?

cctvcaac
2008-10-26, 02:07 AM
Will Dr. Andrew and other experts come here to answer problems?
Today, I find the the news that the ecotect forum will tranlate to here in ecotect.com. so register AUGI right now. Hope there will be hot, not like the cold ecotect forum.

drajmarsh
2008-10-26, 11:14 PM
Our aim is to make these new forums even more active than the old Ecotect ones, so I'll certainly be monitoring them as often as I can to keep things a least a little warm. Even more importantly there will be other people from Autodesk participating so, if I miss a post that needs my attention, they will certainly be able to let me know.

kyle.bernhardt
2008-10-27, 12:23 PM
We definitely try to maintain a community within the AUGI and Autodesk community. As a Product Manager, there's no better way for me to easily communicate with the customer base.

I wouldn't put myself in the "Obi-Wan Kenobi" category like Andrew when it comes to Ecotect, but I'm learning myself.

Keep in mind though that we monitor these forums mostly on our own time, so we might not respond immediately to posts that come up.

Cheers,
Kyle B

gc.198950
2008-11-25, 11:18 AM
We definitely try to maintain a community within the AUGI and Autodesk community. As a Product Manager, there's no better way for me to easily communicate with the customer base.
Sadly there's not much activity in the forum. Haven't seen Andrew for a month now.