PDA

View Full Version : Lisp for detail boundry and Mark

shelby
2004-10-07, 06:23 PM
Hi,

New here and was wandering if someone could help. I work in AutoCAD 2004 and would like 3 lisp routines if possible. I could pay for them if needed. Here's my wish list:

1. a routine to draw a boundary with a Polyline for a detail blow-up, that when I close it prompts for the detail mark.

2. a routine that draws a section line, tail first, then the line, then the section arrow head. I have the arrow head bubble drawn so I would need one to call to load it. And if someone is really tricky, that the hatched portion of the arrow head can be rotated depending on the section direction. Hope that makes sense.

3. a routine that when I put a crossing window around objects in walls (doors, windows, etc.) it removes them and joins the wall lines back together.

I know Architectural Desktop has these features but I don't use 3D and AutoCAD meets my needs. Thanks in advance for anyone who can help.

Shelby

Ed Jobe
2004-10-07, 06:52 PM
The usual method here at AUGI is to help you do it. You know, teach em how to fish. Have you tried doing yourself, yet?

shelby
2004-10-07, 06:57 PM
I've just started trying to learn lisp. I have a couple simple routines but nothing complex. If anyone has any suggestions or pointers that might help me create them I would appreciate that as well. Thanks for helping me get started here though.

Shelby