PDA

View Full Version : Station overlap in Profile

sbullinger
2008-12-12, 04:53 PM
Using Plan production tools we are trying to have an overlap of 50' (in the profile) from sheet to sheet meaning that sht 1 ends at 10+00 and sht 2 would start at 9+50. Anyone know how to make this happen, I've tried everything I can think of. Thanks in advance!

Matt_Drainage
2008-12-16, 07:00 PM
I am thinking this off of the top of my head and not doing so as I go. What you would want to do is make two different profile styles. After you have two profiles created, set each one to the two different styles. Right click each one and go to the Profile View Properties. At the Station tab it will have listed the Automatic setup which is generally the entire alignment you selected and the manual feature. Underneath that one is the User Specified Range. This is where the two styles come into play. Set #1 at 1+00 to 10+00 and then set #2 at 9+50 to end. Since the style is a general item that will apply the same changes to each and every profile that is being created. I would personally create both profiles under the same style first. After you made all the text, color, etc changes, make a copy through the settings tab in the tool space. Name it accordingly and set the one you want to show the different station ranges. Hopefully I answered your question and let me know if it worked out right.

Matt

brian.hailey933139
2008-12-20, 02:53 AM
On the Match Lines portion of the Create View Frames dialog box, try checking the "Allow additional distance for repositioning (increases view overlap):" button and set the value to 50'.