PDA

View Full Version : Check in and Delete working copy

awarren
2009-01-31, 03:14 AM
Sorry monitors I put it in both places because I am unsure where the problem lies, Inventor or Vault?

I am setting up a new Vault for my customer and have had some issue with all the old Project files we are getting rid of to get the Vault to work. I now have it working OK. But I want to check in and delete files and yesterday I could. Today it is grayed out, what controls this setting? I am logged in as admin and have full rights. Also I can do it from the Vault Explore just fine, but it will not let me do it from inside of Inventor, and yes I am logged into Vault as ADMIN in both places.

Yes it is a Vault project... I can check stuff in and out and I can even keep it checked out if I want that option. I can do it if I use the Vault Explorer, just not with the INV Add in. The really funny thing is the last user I set up this afternoon; her machine works fine and does it all the time. So what causes you not to be able to do the delete?

jonathan.landeros
2009-02-03, 09:09 PM
That's a tough one. The only thing I can think of would be if the Vault Project got set to 'Single User'. It sounds like you've already checked that setting.

My other suggestion (at least all I can think of) would be possibly double checking folder mapping vs workspace, and make sure all is well there. That's the only other thing that I can think of.

Sorry I couldn't help more, but I'll post again if something else comes to mind.