PDA

View Full Version : Hide situation in holes intersection

abuebs3
2009-02-06, 10:37 PM
Hi
I have 2 intersected holes, one of them is tapered hole, I draw it manually, the other is I used the hole tool bar, there axis are perpendicular to each other,so the situation is that the standard hole in hidden lines in the view, piece of these lines are crossing the bigger diameter hole...
these hidden lines are in empty space of the other hole...( See the Attached Pic) they can't be trimmed, I tried the hide situation option they can't be hidden under an empty space...
what to do here????
the other question...
is there a tool to draw a taper hole here in AutoCAD Mechanical 2006, or 2007??

BrenBren
2009-02-10, 03:48 PM
Hi
I have 2 intersected holes, one of them is tapered hole, I draw it manually, the other is I used the hole tool bar, there axis are perpendicular to each other,so the situation is that the standard hole in hidden lines in the view, piece of these lines are crossing the bigger diameter hole...
these hidden lines are in empty space of the other hole...( See the Attached Pic) they can't be trimmed, I tried the hide situation option they can't be hidden under an empty space...
what to do here????
the other question...
is there a tool to draw a taper hole here in AutoCAD Mechanical 2006, or 2007??

I don't know the answer to your first question, and I don't really have a chance to play around with it, either.

On the Content menu in 07, under holes, you can draw a taper hole.